Video Ipod 30GB Black Review ~ Used Ipod Auctions and Reviews

Monday, July 9, 2007

Video Ipod 30GB Black Review

I have owned a 30 GB Black Video Ipod for approximately 6 months.

Music
Mainly Iuse this ipod for music and podcasts, it is very simple to synch and maintain playlists with the Itunes program that you can run on your PC. For music capabilities I would give the Video Ipod 5/5


Video
The video is clear but a little bit to small for continual viewing, I mainly use it for Vidcasts and Music videos, it gets hard to concentrate if you are trying to watch an actual movie or TV show. For the Video Category I rate the Video Ipod 2/5



DVD
Converting a DVD to IPOD format is a painful process and not really worth watching at the end of it so I rate the Video Ipod 1/5 as far as watching DVDs

Other Features
Other features that I use on the Video Ipod are the notes, you can drag a text file onto a folder on the Ipods hard drive and then view it on screen, its got some ok games and also has reminders etc. Mainly however the Ipod is best to be used for what it is made for - Music


Summary
The video ipod is very cool and I would recommend one to anyone, the only downside is that the hard drive although large is probably quite fragile with moving parts etc - compared to a flash drive so it may not be the best for running or any kind of activity where its getting shaken around. Overall I rate the Video Ipod as a 4/5

No comments: