iPod Speakers ~ Used Ipod Auctions and Reviews

Saturday, May 26, 2007

iPod Speakers

One of the best deals that we have seen for iPod Speakers is the Cta Digital IP-RS2 Ipod Round Speaker with Docking. All of the reviews tend to mention the excellent sound quality of the device which is at a very reasonable price point.

One reviewer writes..


I bought this unit so I could have background music during parties and other events at my house. When it's just me, I can crank it up and the sound is pretty good. At more moderate levels, it's excellent. I've tested it with heavy metal, classic rock, dance, jazz and ballads. As you will undoubtedly read when looking at similar product reviews, the bass is not very strong, but it's not supposed to be on an item of this price....

You can view this review in its original form at Amazon

Technical Information
  • Sleek oval design; the angles make it conducive for sound projection.
  • Multi-facetted Speakers
  • Compatible with all iPods with a dock connector including the new iPod with video and nano
  • It comes with four attachable clips
  • DC Adaptor includes a built in charger that recharges the iPod while docked

No comments: